Tuesday, March 16, 2010

projects (& bet you thought you'd never hear from me again)

well, i'm back, after a 3-month-plus hiatus.
hey, a lot's been happening since nov. 29:
christmas, 3 family b'days (the big 3-0 for h & i), and a wedding.
who has time to blog when such fun stuff is a-goin' on?
however, i have been knitting and crocheting during these hibernation months....

-a blanket i promised to riley long ago, since he wanted one like spencer's,
"but with my favorite colors - orange, and red, and orange, and red, and yellow"


my much-beloved fingerless gloves. much-beloved, even though
my aunt calls me "little orphan annie" when i wear them.
hey, they're practical when you have little shoes to tie and pants to unbutton.

love this scarf- especially the green against this coat.
modeled with pride standing on twin peaks overlooking beautiful s.f.


more scarves. not so sure about the red one,
though the ends are tapered and have fun poms-poms.

No comments: